Hold the Beef has moved!

You should be automatically redirected.

If not, please visit http://www.holdthebeef.com and update your bookmarks and RSS feed.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

About Me

My love of cooking is surpassed only by my love of eating, though I never quite recovered from the beef I was served at college. I'll try almost anything once, but it takes a very special piece of offal or beef to get me to try it again.

I've worn a few hats in my twenty something years, starting with a fetching McDonald's cap in high school, to the beer hat of a medical student, then the faux-silk scarf of a bank teller, hard hat of an engineer and now the sun hat of a PhD student who hangs out with plankton.

When I'm not eating, cooking, playing with plankton or lounging around with my mates I can be found busting a gut in some way or another to counteract my eating abilities, which I think are surpassed only by my Dad.

I'm currently living in Perth, Western Australia, but itching to add more stamps to my passport, half-arsed learnt languages to my brain and tastes to my palate.

I love receiving comments on my posts but you can also contact me at holdthebeef(at)gmail(dot)com

2 comments:

Food lover January 3, 2010 at 9:01 AM  

Hi Conor! LOVE the new look of your blog - you've done a great job!
Cheers, Foodlover

papawow March 2, 2010 at 3:03 PM  

Wonderful site, I love it! You have quite the sense of humor. Bookmarked and placed in the reader, and I'm looking forward to more.

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP